All computing at CPL is subject to our Computing Resources Policy.
Free Wi-Fi, internet jacks, electrical outlets, and USB charging outlets are available throughout the building. Internet connections provided by the library are unsecured and unencrypted; use at your own risk. Use of our Wi-Fi implies your acceptance of the Acceptable Use provisions of our Computing Resources Policy when you connect to the cpl network. Access to this wireless network is available from our parking lot until 11pm--the best parking spots for Wi-Fi coverage are the ones near the northwest corner of the library building (closest to the west drive and the children's study booth area).
Copiers and Printers
A copy card is necessary for printing and copying. The reusable card costs $1.00 and has 50¢ of credit to start out. You can recharge the card with $1 bills. Prints and copies have the same per-side pricing:
- Black & White 8.5x11|14 for 10¢
- Color 8.5x11|14 for 50¢
If you need to print while using your laptop or mobile device (within the library, your home, or any other remote location), you should use our wireless printing service. Your print job will stay in the queue until the close of business the day it is sent, waiting for you to release your print request at any of our five high-quality printers.
- The Lab is restricted to 18-years-and-older by law because it provides unfiltered web access on 10 machines
- Public computers will only store your working files until the end of the day. Be sure to save your files to a USB flash drive or web storage
- For your protection, the ability to install new programs on public computers has been disabled
|Resources||Children's PC (30)||Teen Place PC (12)||The Lab PC (10)||Web Express PC (41)||Web OPAC (21)|
|Windows Media Player|
|USB Flash Drive|
Other Related Services
- Scanners — using the printer/copiers
- Fax Sending — self-serve kiosk in copy center
- Assistive Technology — such as accessible stations, Optelec reader, and magnifiers