April 12, 2019 | agudenburr
The challenge for this month was to build a robot to help a farmer. We had several engineers work on the challenge and several created their own unique designs.
- Untitled 1 by Miles, is a robot cuts down crops.
- Mr. Farmer created by Eddie. This robot fertilizes and harvests the crops while scaring away bugs.
- Untitled 2 by Mahi, is a robot that cuts wheat.
- Water Spray created by Ved. This robot sprays the plants with water or other liquid if you change out the tanks.
- Untitled 3 by Mugdha, helps farmers water the plants by using controls and levers.
- Robot Farmer Factory created by Sophia. This factory creates many different types of robots to help farmers. There are bins with parts to make robots, the curtain area holds the fresh robots, and a shield that moves up and down while building robots. There is also a tool area to store all the tools used to build robots and several workers working on different robots.
- Farmers and Villains Battle Royale created by Kavin. This is a Battle Royale of farmers vs. the villains! On the villain side there is a large battle tower, guards, and a man hanging from a whip to attack the farmers. On the farmer's side there is a trained horse as a guard and a guy in charge of the farm tower. The farm tower scans the surface for enemies when the wheel is turned and is an escape route.
- Secret Hideout created by Ryusui. This hideout is equipped with weapons and has a state of the art defense system.
- Untitled 4 by Zaid, is a robot that runs over stuff on the farm.
- The Weirdest Car created by Kaya.
- Untitled 5 created by Meral and Serenn. They built both a car and a house. The car has a fancy propellor to move and the house has stairs.
- Untitled 6 created by Madi. This is a pirate ship with a plank and a propeller in the back.
- Untitled 7 by Brady is a ship that goes into the air. It steers and moves by the motor on a string.
- Robo Killer by Faris, shoots enemies.