Complete this square by hosting a home dance party or by choosing a dance activity of your choosing.
To host a home dance party you will need:
- A Person or Persons interested in dancing (required)
- Music (recommended)
- Special Outfits (optional)
- Disco Ball, Instruments, Scarves or other Accessories (optional)
Music Resources from the Library
- Find dance music on Hoopla** or browse its Dance Your Way to Health video category.
- Explore our Alexander Street American Music database,** which features an entire dance category. For other music and movement tastes, Alexander Street also has Jazz, and Classical Music options.
- Check Out our Summer Jams playlists for more music ideas.
**Hoopla and Alexander Street databases are accessible with a Canton Public Library card.
ePrint and eAudio Highlights