May 24, 2019 | agudenburr
Lego builders were encouraged to build what ever they wanted to this month. Here is what they created:
- Dragon Cart and Octopus Tower built by Veer. It has a light, a bat, windows, and a gun.
- Space Cart by Minori moves in space.
- The Wacky Pirate Ship built by Aarar. There is an old wizard on top that is stuck, a ghost that haunts the crew, an engineer that is stuck fixing everything because everyone hates him, and a driver who mixes up the controls because he is pretending they are in space.
- Spaceship by Taichi fights aliens.
- The Bluekir created by Lyric and is a getaway vehicle for running away.
- Action Figure Holder created by Savana and it holds your Lego action figures.
- Car built by Aarush. This vehicle shoots fire, missles, and perfume that hypnotizes people. The airtank is for going underwater.
- Omi-Directional Flying Vehicle by Aarti. This vehicle can fly and drive in any direction.
- Fort of Legos Royale built by Kavin. This is a battle scene with a fort for each person. The first fort has windows and a gate. The second fort is very tall and hard to knock down. The third fort has good defenses. The fourth fort is good for spying and has good aim. The fifth fort is sheltered and hidden from enemies.
- The Dungeon by Ansh is a water dungeon with hammers.
- Ultimate created by Vanesa. It draws on the ultimate power! It can fly, stop time, turn invisible, and blow stuff up.
- The Knight Station created by Sakshya. This station has flags, shelter from the rain, computers, and a jail.
- Ultimate Car by Aibraheem moves in the air and on the ground.
- Sky Destroyer was built by Jval. It flies in the air and destroys planes.
- Small Boat by Teja takes you underwater.
- Complicated Things is the second creation from Kavin. On it is a Ruler that owns things. He stands on top with his horse for jumping. There is also a balance beam the ruler makes people walk on to fall off.
- Red Gripper created by Namish. This vehicle has an alert system for bad stuff. It also has a speed boost system. Additionally, if enemies come from behind there are weapons to shoot them.